AP Ration Card | Download Ration Card Andhra Pradesh | Search AP Ration Card Details By Name
Hello Friends. Today in this post I’ll be telling you all the important information related to Andhra Pradesh Ration Card. If anyone is looking to apply for ration card in AP they can easily do so by the end of this article. Also I’ll be telling you how you can search your existing ration card number from the list of ration card holders in AP just by using your full name. Any questions related to the AP Ration Card will be answered in this post. So read all the information carefully.
So before we start, I would like to tell our reader that they can find more articles like these on our website. Post related to PM Government Schemes, State Schemes and other using news and information.
Firstly, I will tell how a citizen of Andhra Pradesh can apply for a fresh Ration Card in AP Online. So let’s get started.
- 1 AP Ration Card Complete Detail
- 2 AP Ration Card List 2021 – Latest Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List
- 3 Documents Needed To Apply For AP Ration Card
- 4 How To Search AP Ration Card Details By Name
- 5 FAQ
- 5.1 How much is the Application Fee for fresh/new Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh ?
- 5.2 Is it necessary to Link Aadhar Card to Ration Card ?
- 5.3 Who can apply for AP Ration Card ?
- 5.4 What is PDS ?
- 5.5 What is the Official Website of ePDS Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh ?
- 5.6 What is the Income limit for BPL Ration Card ?
AP Ration Card Complete Detail
How To Apply For AP Ration Card
To apply for fresh / new ration card there are some conditions only after which you are eligible to apply for it.
- You should be citizen of India
- You should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh State.
- People who’s annual income is less that Rs. 10,000/- can apply for BPL (Below Poverty Line) Ration Card where as those who’s annual income is more than Rs. 10,000/- has to apply for APL (Above Poverty Line) Ration Card and they cannot avail all the benefits of BPL ration cards such as subsidized food grain, monthly ration, etc.
- Also you have to provide your bank detail information at the time of applying for Ration card.
- Income Certificate of less than Rs. 10,000/- per annum to be eligible for BPL Ration Card.
- You must not have any old Ration Card. If you have any ration card you can update it’s details instead of applying for a new one.
Once all these conditions are met you can visit the official website of E-Ration Card where you can easily ap ration card apply for a fresh Ration Card. To apply for Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh Online follow the steps given below.
- Visit the Official website of Ration Card. Here
- On the top menu, look for “Apply For” button and click on it.
- From the dropdown menu select Apply for Ration Card in AP on Meeseva Website.
- Once you click on it a new page will open in front of you. Here you have to fill all the details of yourself and you family. Create a login ID and password which will be used to login to the Meeseva Portal.
- After successfully completing all the details you have to submit the application form for review and approval and keep a print out copy of the application for future reference.
- You will also get a reference number which can be used to check the status of ration card.
In this manner you can apply for a new ration card in Andhra Pradesh. After this comes a thing that if you already have a Ration Card but wants it to be updated, like changing your name spelling, address correction, age etc, then you can easily do it from the comfort of your home. Just follow these simple steps to Update Ration Card.
How To Update/Change Name / Address on Ration Card in AP
To update name address and other details on a ration card you have to download the ration card data correction form either from Meeseva website or the official website of Andhra Pradesh State Government. Take a print out of it and follow the steps mentioned bellow for updating ration card.
- Enter the correct Name, Address etc in the form which you wish to be updated. Also you can add a new member to the ration card via this form. Once you have made all the necessary corrections in the form, you have to visit the nearest ration shop or seva kendra along with all the required documents to support the changes you have made and the original ration card. Submit these for review and once approved, new details will be updated and new ration card will be sent to your house.
AP Ration Card List 2021 – Latest Andhra Pradesh Ration Card List
To check the new latest list of AP Ration Card you have to follow these steps:
- Visit the Official Website of Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
- On the home page click on “Public Reports” and “Key Register” option from the dropdown menu.
- A new page will be opened where you have to enter your district name followed by mandal name.
- Click submit and download the excel sheet of the latest 2021 Andhra Pradesh AP ration card list.
Only people who earn less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural area in India and Rs. 12,000 or less in urban area per month can have a ration card to get subsidized benefits offered by the government of India.
Documents Needed To Apply For AP Ration Card
Documents required to be submitted along with the application form for getting ration card in Andhra Pradesh are as follow:
- ID Proof – Aadhar or PAN
- Address Proof – Aadhar Card or Electricity Bill
- Income Proof
- Color Passport size Photo
- Meeseva Application form dully filled and completed. The form can be obtained from Meeseva website.
AP Ration Card Status Check Online – AP Ration Card Status Enquiry
It’s very easy to check the status of your ongoing ration card ap application form. Just follow these simple steps:
- Vist the ePDS website.
- Click on “Apply For” and choose Grievance option.
- A new page will open in front of you.
- Enter your ration card number / Aadhar number.
- Enter the Captcha and click on Get Detail button.
- Status of your Ration Card will be displayed now.
In this manner you will be able to check the status of your ration card in ap.
How To Download Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Online
So suppose now you have successfully created a new ap ration card it’s time to download it. Again, it can be done online and it’s very easy. AP Ration Card Download steps are mentioned below.
- Visit the Department of Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh Public Distribution System website by clicking Here.
- Go to the left bottom of the website where you will find “Print the Ration Card” option.
- In the box provided you have to enter ap ration card number and click on print button.
- Now you can save and download ap ration card in pdf format.
How To Search AP Ration Card Details By Name
To search the ration card by name you have to follow the steps given below:
- Visit the official website of Public Distribution System Andhra Pradesh – https://epds2.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- You will see “Public Reports” option on the homepage menu. Under this section there will be a “Key Register”. Click on key register and proceed.
- On the new page that will be opened, select the version of ration card which you wish to see.
- Then select the District from which you belong.
- Then select your Mandal.
- Select FPS and click on submit button to view the AP Ration Card Details by Name.
In this manner you will be able to search AP ration card details by name.
How To View Existing Ration Card
If you already have a ration card and you wish to see all the details of it, then you can do so by following these steps.
- Visit the official website for ration card in AP Here
- Scroll down and look for “Search Ration Card” option.
- Enter your ration card number in the field provided and click on search.
- All the details of the ration card will be displayed on the new page.
Is There A Way I Can Link My Aadhar To Ration Card ?
Yes, you can easily link your Aadhar card with ration card in Andhra Pradesh just by visiting the PDS website and clicking on “Link to UID” link.
ePDS Helpline Number – AP Ration Card Enquiry
If anyone has any query related to ration card or ration store they can contact the state helpline number :
Landline number: 040-23494808 / 822
Toll Free Number: 1967
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How much is the Application Fee for fresh/new Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh ?
There is no application fee for ration card application in AP.
Is it necessary to Link Aadhar Card to Ration Card ?
Yes, it would be nice to link your Aadhar Card with your Ration Card.
Who can apply for AP Ration Card ?
Only a citizen of AP State can apply and get the Ration Card.
What is PDS ?
PDS is Public Distribution System where the government provide Food Supplies to the citizens at subsidized rate.
What is the Official Website of ePDS Ration Card in Andhra Pradesh ?
Official website for public distribution system and ration card AP is https://epds2.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
What is the Income limit for BPL Ration Card ?
Below Rs. 10,000 per month income in rural area and Below Rs. 12,000 income in urban area is the limit to apply for Below Poverty Line Ration Card.